Med Consulting I Management provides Medicare provider enrollment services in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Medicare operations are managed by independent contractors for each State known as fee-for-service contractors.We streamline the Medicare Provider enrollment process by assigning you to an advisor, who will work directly with you and your State's fee-for-service contractor to complete all of the necessary enrollment paperwork on your behalf through the Internet-based Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) or a traditional paper application, as required. Our exceptional team of industry leaders will gather, prepare and submit your application package within 24-48 hours and will present your credentials as your agent. Our services eliminate the burden of filling out many pages of applications or phone interviews. We minimize your enrollment in the process by gathering and submitting your credentials to support your application on your behalf.
Our mission is to help you obtain a PTAN Medicare number within 15-35 business days. Maximize your practice Medicare required regulatory compliance, reduce the paperwork burden on you, provide a helpful knowledge base, and serve as your agent throughout the entire process
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Prescreening your documentation, credentials, references, and circumstances to evaluate whether and how you should proceed with an application
- Within 24-48 hour preparing and submitting your application through the PECOS online submission system or a traditional paper application, as required
- Gathering, verifying, and submitting your credentials that support your application
- Following up with the appropriate fee-for-service contractor and third parties on the progress of your application
- Providing trustworthy expertise and information in processing your application
- Providing quick and accurate response to your inquires
- Providing ongoing customer support and updates until your PTAN is issued
We provide services in all 50 States and the Disctrict of Columbia.
Contact us today for an evaluation of your circumstances and needs, and we will put you on the path to success.
All our provided service fees do not include any third-party state or federal agencies’ fees required for applications and enrollment.